Hi, my name is Dave Umphress. I'm a Buyer's Advocate with Autosearch-USA. I work with clients all over the United States finding them the perfect car! I can help you find new or used car. Here's how:
New cars: with a new car, I work with every dealership of that make in the area. First I locate the exact vehicle you're looking for at various dealerships. Then I pin them all against each other, seeing who is willing to give you the best possible deal. If it's local, I can usually pick the vehicle up and bring it to your home or office for you to see and drive it without a salesman pressuring you to make a decision. If you're deciding between a few different vehicles, I can pick a few up from nearby dealerships and bring them to my office, for you to see them side by side. Once we decide on the right vehicle for you, we work with the dealership to get the absolute lowest price possible. Imagine buying a new car, for cheaper than any dealership is willing to sell it retail, without ever setting foot in a dealership!
Used cars: with a used car, we have many options. Obviously it's ideal to find the car locally, so we can see, touch, and drive it before buying it. However, with access to over 300,000 vehicles nation wide, the perfect car is often out of state. In this case, we pay an unbiased third party mechanic to go inspect the vehicle. They often spend hours with the vehicle and give us a fully detailed report of what they found. In most cases, they give us a better idea of what the car is like than if we were actually looking at it in person! Every cost (inspection, shipping, warranty, etc.) is factored in to the price that I offer you the vehicle for. No hidden fees, no surprises, and best of all, nobody selling you a car! Since we don't keep an inventory, there's nobody trying to get you to pick any particular vehicle. Pick whichever one is best for you!
Common Questions:
- Do you take trade ins? Yes, we take trade ins. We will shop your trade around town, finding who is willing to pay us the highest amount. In most cases this gets you significantly more in trade than you'd get wandering on a dealership lot.
- Do you sell certified used cars? Yes! We pre-certify every vehicle we sell. This means we put them all through very extensive mechanical inspection. We then give customers the option of adding up to a 7 year, 100,000 mile warranty to their vehicle. This is a $0 deductible warranty that's useful with any ASE mechanic, NOT just dealerships, like the certified pre-owned programs they offer. Ask for more info!
- How do I move forward? To move forward, simply email me with a brief description of what it is you're hoping to accomplish: downsizing, upgrading, expanding, etc. I will contact you ASAP to gather more information and see how I can help you. Just email davefoundmycar@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment